What is a buggy for concrete?
Electric concrete buggy is suitable for construction sites, interior decoration, breeding farms, factories and other places, concrete, construction waste, domestic waste, transportation sand, cement, earthwork, animal manure, feed, etc.
How much does a concrete buggy hold?
The capacity of the concrete buggy is different depending on the style. The conventional style is generally 0.45 m3, 0.6 m3, and 1.2 m3
Six advantages of construction site electric concrete buggy
- Safety design: This electric brick puller is powered by a super-sensing battery, with high speed and low-speed design, safe to use, meticulous craftsmanship, and comprehensive.
- Quality assurance: Choose thick plates, steel, super load, no need to worry about quality problems, high quality, excellent creative style.
- Labor-saving for workers: no need to pull or push, workers can finish the work easily by riding.
- Professional because of focus: The model has a reasonable structure, stable and reliable, can enter the elevator and reach the designated place, and can be tilted and formed at one time, which greatly improves work efficiency.
- Green and environmental protection: using the battery as power, motor drive, no vibration, no pollution, can work for about 10 hours on a single charge, strong climbing ability, very suitable for construction site use.
Daily maintenance of electric concrete buggy on construction site:
- Check whether there is any hidden trouble in the electrical control circuit. If there is, it should be eliminated on the spot. Check the supplementary lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, etc., and check whether there is any leakage at the joints of the pipelines.
- Adjust the brakes to ensure that the brakes are flexible and reliable, whether the steering of the car is reliable, and whether there is a phenomenon of mutual sliding.
- Whether the battery socket is loose, whether the battery box lock is working, whether the headlight switch and buttons are flexible and reliable.
- Check the tire pressure frequently and keep the tire pressure at the correct tire pressure. The tire pressure must be checked every two weeks or at least once a month. Incorrect tire pressure will cause power consumption, short driving distance, and reduce driving comfort. Reduce tire life and reduce driving safety.
- Avoid high-current discharge. When the electric transport vehicle starts, loads, or goes uphill, try to reduce the speed and reduce the weight of the load, thereby reducing the damage to the performance of the battery plate.
- Prevent exposure to the sun. It is strictly forbidden for electric transport vehicles to be exposed to the sun. An excessively high temperature will increase the internal pressure of the battery and cause the battery to lose water, which will cause the battery to decrease in activity and accelerate the aging of the plate.
- Correctly grasp the charging time. During use, you should accurately grasp the charging time according to the actual situation. Generally, charging during the day and night will not affect the work progress of the next day. The electric dump truck is quoted after it is fully charged. Charge the battery when the running time is short. The charging time should not be too long, otherwise, it will cause overcharging, which will cause the battery to heat up. Overcharging, over-discharging, and undercharging will shorten the life of the battery.