The concrete pump is composed of a pump body and a delivery pipe. It is a machine that uses pressure to continuously transport concrete along pipelines. It is mainly used in the construction of houses, bridges, and tunnels.
Mainly divided into gate valve concrete pump and S valve concrete pump. The other is to install the pump body on the chassis of the car, and then equip it with a telescopic or flexural placing boom to form a pump truck.
The motor power of a concrete pump is a prerequisite for determining the outlet pressure and delivery volume. With a certain motor power, the increase in pressure will inevitably reduce the delivery volume; on the contrary, reducing the outlet pressure will cause the delivery volume. increase.
In order to ensure that the concrete delivery pump must have a large delivery volume, but also have a certain outlet pressure and matching economic power, in the design of the concrete delivery pump, most of the constant power plunger pumps are used; that is, the constant power value After selection, when the outlet pressure rises, the output displacement of the oil pump will automatically decrease to reach the value corresponding to the power design; if you want to achieve high outlet pressure and large delivery volume The only way is to increase the motor power.
- (1) Operators and related equipment management personnel should carefully read the operating instructions and master the structural principles, use and maintenance, and relevant knowledge of pumping concrete; when using and operating the concrete pump, they should strictly follow the operating instructions. Because the operator can fully grasp the mechanical performance needs a process, so the instruction manual should be used randomly. At the same time, special operating points should be formulated according to the instruction manual to achieve effective control of some variable factors in the pumping technology, such as the location of the pump and the piping layout.
(2) The ground supporting the concrete pump should be flat and solid; the whole machine should be placed horizontally and should not be tilted during work. The outriggers should be able to stably support the whole machine and be locked or fixed reliably. The location of the pump should not only facilitate the entry and exit of the concrete mixer truck and the feeding of the hopper but also consider the advantages of pumping the cloth pipe and reducing the pumping pressure loss. At the same time, it is required to be close to the pouring site and convenient for power supply and water supply. Piping should be carried out according to the characteristics of the construction site and the concrete pouring plan. During the piping design, check whether the horizontal conversion distance of the pipeline is compatible with the pumping distance of the concrete pump.
(3) Piping should be carried out according to the characteristics of the construction site and the concrete pouring plan. During the piping design, check whether the horizontal conversion distance of the pipeline is compatible with the pumping distance of the concrete pump. When piping, the length of the pipeline should be shortened as much as possible, and elbows and hoses should be used less. The laying of the conveying pipe should be convenient for pipe cleaning, troubleshooting and disassembly, and maintenance. When the new pipe is mixed with the old pipe, the new pipe should be arranged where the pumping pressure is high. During the piping process, a schematic diagram should be drawn to list the specifications and quantities of various pipe fittings, pipe clamps, elbows, and hoses, and a list should be provided.
(4) When piping needs to be vertically upwards, as the height increases, that is, the potential energy increases, there is a tendency for concrete to flow back. Therefore, a certain length of horizontal pipe should be laid between the concrete pump and the vertical piping to ensure sufficient resistance to the concrete. Backflow. When pumping high-rise building concrete, it needs to be piped vertically upwards. At this time, the length of the ground horizontal pipe should not be less than 1/4 of the vertical pipe length. If due to site limitations, water pipes of the above-required length cannot be placed, bend pipes or hoses can be used instead.
- (5) During the concrete pumping process, as the pumping pressure increases, the pumping impact force will force the pipes to move back and forth, which not only loses the pumping pressure, but also impacts and interrupts the connection between the pump pipes. The tensioned state can cause premature damage to the pipe clamp and apron, and overflow of the cement slurry, so the pump must be fixed.
- (6) After the concrete pump is connected to the conveying pipe, a comprehensive inspection should be carried out according to the concrete pump instruction manual, and it can be started for dry operation only after meeting the requirements. After running at no load for 10 minutes, check whether each mechanism or system is working properly.
- (7) During the construction in the hot season, it is advisable to cover the concrete conveying pipe with wet straw bags, wet cover cloth, etc. to avoid direct sunlight, which can prevent the concrete from causing blockage due to the rapid loss of slump.
(8) When concrete pumping construction is carried out in winter in severe cold areas, appropriate thermal insulation measures should be taken. It is advisable to wrap the concrete conveying pipe with thermal insulation materials to prevent the concrete in the pipe from freezing.