The road cutting machine is widely used in the cutting operations of asphalt, cement pavement, concrete products, stone, etc. in many industries such as municipal administration, construction, building materials, telecommunications, highways, bridges, tap water, thermal pipelines, and airport construction. It has good dynamic performance and extremely High work efficiency and reliability.
The road cutting machine is a tool for road maintenance and construction. It is mainly used for pavement cutting and a thin line with a depth ranging from 130mm to 230mm. It is often used on cement roads and concrete roads. The machine is easy to operate, and you can see it at a glance.
The cut joints of the concrete pavement are called ‘shrinkage joints’. In the process of concrete setting and hardening, the hydration of cement will release a lot of heat, which will cause the temperature of the concrete to rise; most of the cement hydration reaction ends, and the temperature of the concrete begins to drop. In the cooling process, the concrete has hardened, and the shrinkage caused by cooling will cause the concrete to crack, and the direction of the cracks is relatively random, which seriously affects the quality and service life of the pavement. Therefore, shrinkage cracks on the concrete pavement are inevitable. Cutting shrinkage joints is to induce and control the location and direction of shrinkage cracks in concrete pavement.
Expansion joints, shrinkage joints, and false joints are all expansion joints, mainly to prevent the temperature change from causing excessive thermal expansion and contraction of the pavement structure and causing damage.
Expansion joints and shrinkage joints have steel rods, but there is no rod for basal joints. The process is different.
Expansion joints are generally set at 50 to 100 meters and set at 4 to 5 meters.
There are also longitudinal construction joints, which are the longitudinal joints set during the block construction.
The pavement of my country’s current primary and secondary roads is mainly divided into two types: asphalt pavement and cement concrete pavement. You should be referring to the anti-skid pattern on the concrete pavement, which is absent on the asphalt pavement.
After the concrete pavement is poured, in order to prevent the vehicle from slipping when driving, a marking machine is used on the road surface to cut the lines across the road at a pitch of 2.5cm per line (40~45cm per group), and the grooves are recessed to the depth of the road surface. Generally 3mm, the main purpose is to increase the friction of the tires and reduce the braking distance.
Not to mention the white and yellow “textures” that highlight the pavement. They are traffic warning signs and are found on standard roads.
Technical reference of road slitting machine:
|engine||Honda GX160||Honda GX390||Changchai 20P|
Preparation before use
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the bolts and nuts are loose; check the power supply and wiring for leakage; whether the diesel gasoline, power engine fuel, and lubricating oil are sufficient; whether the rotation direction of the saw blade is consistent with the marked direction of the protective cover. After checking and confirming that there is no error, the machine can be turned on to work.
2. Before starting work, the water tank should be filled with water; when working, the water pipe switch should be turned on in time, and water should be sprayed to the saw blade for cooling.
3. The cutting depth is adjusted by the handwheel. Turn the handwheel in front of the push handle by hand to make the screw nut rotate up and down, so the height of the front wheel changes, and the saw blade rises or falls accordingly.
4. Before cutting, the saw blade should leave the ground. After the saw blade is running normally, the handwheel should be slowly rotated to make the machine head fall. When the saw blade is cut to a predetermined depth, it can be pushed forward. At this time, the guide rod should be lowered first, so that the guide wheel lands on the ground.
5. When cutting, the eyes should look at the guide wheel to grasp the direction of the cutting seam, and push the handle with both hands to make the guide wheel move along the predetermined cutting line to ensure the straightness of the incision.
6. When the speed of the saw blade is reduced due to excessive speed, deep cutting, or high-hard materials, the power machine is overloaded to reduce the speed of the saw blade. At this time, stop advancing or slow down the feed speed to protect the motor, diesel engine, gasoline engine, and saw blade. Damaged.
7. Before the machine stops, the saw blade should be out of the cutting state and off the ground. In the non-working state, the saw blade is strictly prohibited from touching the ground to prevent deformation and damage of the saw blade.
8. When the machine guide wheels and walking wheels need to cross the cut parts (such as arranged cement prefabricated slabs, stone slabs, etc.), the user can lay steel plates or angle steels on the cut parts, and let the front and rear wheels pass-through for cutting jobs.
9. According to the shutdown steps of the internal combustion engine, shut down the internal combustion engine correctly. Should: A. Move the valve handle to the right to the head. B. Turn the engine switch to the OFF position. c. Turn the fuel switch to the OFF position.
10. If abnormal noise occurs during work, stop the machine for inspection in time. You can cut off the power or turn the switch of the internal combustion engine to the OFF (off) position, and make the saw blade off the ground. Check whether the saw blade is missing teeth, the nut is loose, or the bearing is damaged. If the bearing cover is removed and then reinstalled, the bearing should be filled with butter.