- +86 13613843166
- Mon - Sat: 9:00 - 18:30
Ride on power trowel
Ideal ride on power trowels includes 30″, 36″ and 42″,different floor sizes needs different models. You will find the favorite models of ride on power trowel at the following,
What is a ride on power trowel
Ride on power trowels have two spiders and are controlled by an operator sitting on a seat, controlling the power trowel movement with two mechanical levers.
Blade pitch is controlled either by manual turn handles, (usually both spiders have linked together) The Ride on power trowels range has 30’ 36’, and 42’, weight from 200KGS to 500KGS.and the power range is 13HP single-cylinder engine for 30’, 24HP double cylinder engine for 36’,37HP double cylinder engine to 42’. the Drive systems adopt variations of direct mechanical drive (typically using a CVT-style clutch)
Additionally, they are available in the use of float pans
Ride on concrete power trowel machines used for housing, warehouses, garages, industrial buildings, and airports due to the continuous heavy load in such areas. Find your favorite ride on power trowel here
How to choose the ride on power trowel
For the big size of concrete slabs, ride-on trowels have become indispensable. They are productive and can provide very flat finishes.
Normally, 30’, 36’, or 42’ trowels are available. There are many factors that affect floor flatness, but generally, the larger the machine, the easier it is to produce high floor flatness.
The following steps will teach you how to choose the best ride on power trowel for your concrete slabs.
The driving mechanisms have to allow for “back-shifting”—continuously variable transmissions (CVT) that allow the engine to operate at full speed while the trowel gears down to handle the load in difficult areas.
The engine horsepower is important,Machines must be able to provide enough power to the gearbox and still have enough to provide speed for the machine,Weight/power ratios are often used to compare machines. Ideal trowel engine is 30" 13HP engine, 36" 24HP engine , 42" 36HP engine
Generally, the heavier, the better. because you can wait longer before beginning finishing operations, allowing for a flatter floor. Ideal ride on power trowel weight:30" 300KGS, 36" 400KGS, 42" 500KGS.
The blades are the quick-wear parts, There should be easy access to the top of the rotors for removing bolts during blade changes.
Why choose ride on power trowel
- Driving system: HONDA 37HP gasoline engine, ensuring optimum torque for panning while bringing more power to the floor for burnishing. The aluminum engine block features a deep-skirted cylinder block for rigidity. The valve train is “set for life” to provide years of maintenance-free operation.
- Design: The all-new frame design features a walk-around deck with easy access to service areas. Outstanding illumination for indoor or nighttime finishing is provided by 4 LED lights. Ergonomic controls and seating areas reduce operator fatigue.
- Design: convenience features include a USB accessory outlet and cup holder.
- The frame design provides the operator with excellent visibility of the finishing surface. The operator’s platform includes a built-in storage box for hand tools and accessories,
Ride on power trowel quick-wear part
1-year warranty is available except for quick-wear parts, free parts are supplied during the warranty period. the following is the quick-wear parts list
The 65 manganese steel is guaranteed 5000 square meter.
SK5 steel plate make the blade has 5000 square meter warranty
Original Honda gasoline engine are installed on our trowel.
B type double belt heavy type CVT clutch.
Casting spiders and 45# round bar arms
Aluminium case of the gearbox and brass worm gear
With the key inserted turn clockwise to start the engine.
Provides +12V DC power to the electrical system.
Indicates the number of hours the machine has been used.
A place for the operator to sit. Trowel blades will not rotate unless the operator is seated. The seat is adjustable.
Light and Switch
When activated, turns on 4 LED lights. Lights offer better visibility when working indoors.
Located on both the left and right sides of the main frame. Used when the trowel must be lifted onto a concrete slab.
How to operate the rebar cutting machine
Most new customers don’t know how to use a ride-on power trowel machine, Please read the following, we will teach you how to operate a ride on power trowel step to step.
Step 1: Before start
Before starting the ride on power trowel, the following items should be checked: Fuel level, Water level, the Oil level in the engine Condition of trowel arms and blades
Grease the trowel arms daily.
NOTICE: Check the oil level in the engine and gearbox. Engine and trowel warranties are void if this unit is run without oil.
Step 2: To start
Before starting, the operator must know the location and function of all controls.
1. Adjust the chair to a comfortable position for the operator.
2. Push down on the left safety stop pedal, turn the engine key switch, and hold it until the engine starts. If the engine is cold, pull out the choke control knob fully. The choke may need to be opened even when starting a warm engine. NOTICE: Cranking the engine for more than 5 seconds can cause starter damage. If the engine fails to start, release the key switch and wait 10 seconds before operating the starter again.
3. Allow the engine to warm up before operating the ride-on power trowel machine.
4. Push down on the throttle foot pedal to start the trowel
Step 3: To Stop
1. Return the control levers to their neutral position and release pressure on the throttle foot pedal.
2. Release pressure on the safety stop switch.
3. To stop the engine, turn the key switch to “O” (off).
NOTICE: Release the safety stop switch for emergency stop.
Suggestion: To utilize your ride-on power trowel to its fullest capacity, the machine should be driven in the direction that the operator is facing. This will finish the widest possible area while giving the operator an excellent view of the slab surface about to be troweled. When the machine reaches the end of the slab, make a 180°U-turn, and repeat the straight line of direction to the other end of the slab.
The moving direction Control
1. Reverse: Pull the control arm reverse
2. Forward: Push the control arms forward
3. rotate clockwise: Push the left control arm forward, pull the right control arm reverse.
4. rotate counter-clockwise: Push the right control arm forward, pull the left control arm reverse.
5. left sideways: Turn the left control arm left.
6. right sideways: Turn the right control arm right.
The Trowel Blade adjustment
When changing or setting the pitch (angle) of the trowel blades, slow the machine, set the desired pitch on the left side of the machine, then adjust the right side to match. To increase the pitch, turn the pitch control inward.
How to maintain the machine
Maintaining your concrete equipment is incredibly important. It will ensure that your equipment is in working order, so you’re always ready to be out on site. Ride on Trowels are used on wet concrete, so they need more care than some other types of equipment. They tend to get extremely dirty which can cause a whole host of issues down the road.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ideal ride on power trowel has 3 size,they are 30″ 36″ and 42″.different sizes has different prices.
We usually use the Honda engine, but sometimes we can supply LIFAN, LONCIN and RATO to our customers
If you take the quality into consideration,you will find that our price is reasonable.you know,all of our parts are processing by ourselves, especially the trowel blade and pan,they are made of 65mn steel and SK5 steel.
Normally speaking, our gearboxes have already added oil,but have to check the lube oil through the oil window. the gasoline engine has to add oil before start it
The gasoline engine use motorcycle engine oil and the gearbox use lube oil
Yes,we can OEM for you
Yes,you can ,but the MOQ is 10 units,because we paint them by batch,so if you buy 1pcs ,we just can use our own color