RT-36A Ride on Power Trowel
- Mainly for the large-area cement floor and professional ultra-flat ground pulping, compaction, smoothing, smearing.
- The low center of gravity design makes the machine run smoothly and flexibly.
|Dimensions||198 × 102 × 150 cm|
You may also like
Details about RT-36A Ride on Power Trowel
|Engine||Air-cooled single cylinder4 stroke|
|Engine model||Honda GX690|
1. Heavy-duty gearbox provides longer life and low maintenance.
2. Steering system features a twin-stick multi-directional steering system, providing immediate machine control and precise maneuverability
3. Fine hand control for able pitch ensure precise blade adjustment.
4. Tilt forward seat reveals a built-in hoist hook for transport on or off the worksite and allows easy engine access.
5. Adjustable sliding seat for Front-To-Back.
6. Low machine profiles provide a low center of gravity and check the working area easily.
7. Rugged frame is made of hardened steel for severest site conditions.
8. Super heavy-duty gearbox and spider assembly stand up for the most grueling job.
9. Side-mounted fuel tank and water tank with big volume for long working time
10.Trowel arm alignment: adjustment screws allow easy job site blade alignment.
11.Tool kit convenient location is easy for the operator.