Electric Mini Secondary Construction Concrete Pump
- Special hydraulic system with double pumps and double circuits: compared with single pump double circuits, the pumping system and distributing system are driven by two independent pumps that allow a more stable oil flow rate to the pumping unit.
- Hydraulic oil treatment: equipped with multistage fine filtration and water separation devices, to extend hydraulic components lifetime and reduce oil changes.
|Dimensions||300 × 160 × 160 cm|
|Max. particle dia|
You may also like
Details about Electric Mini Secondary Construction Concrete Pump
|Input voltage||380VAC three phase||380VAC three phase||380VAC three phase|
|Oil pump||50 type||63 type||80/100 type|
|Max. Particle dia||15mm||20mm||10-30mm|
|Outlet port diameter||100mm||100mm||125mm|
1. The special pouring pump for secondary structure fine stone mortar can realize the transportation of fine stone concrete and mortar for long-distance high-rise buildings.
2. The distribution valve adopts an advanced S-tube valve, which has good sealing performance and a simple and reliable structure.
3. The eye plate (commonly known as wear plate) and floating cutting ring are made of hard alloy, which has good wear resistance, long service life, and convenient replacement. The cutting ring can automatically compensate for the gap structure.
4. The machine adopts electric-liquid control mode, with perfect electro-hydraulic overload protection and an instrument display system. It has an anti-pump operation function, easy to eliminate blockage fault. The pumping speed can be adjusted to meet various working conditions.
5. The centralized lubrication system automatically controls the start and stop and running time by the program, effectively extending the service life of the rotating parts.
6. The electrical components such as the contactor and the push button switch are reliable in operation, the control circuit is simple, and the electrical box is equipped with a switch for easy operation.
7. The main seals are made of high-quality seals to prevent internal and external leakage of the hydraulic system.