2.5t mini excavator digger
- The boom is flexible and suitable for various construction projects.
- Flexible work, adapt to a variety of working conditions, especially the construction of narrow areas.
- The machine adds a pressure-reducing valve device, which makes it easier to start when the machine starts.
|Dimensions||417 × 130 × 228 cm|
|Max. Grade ability|
You may also like
Details about 2.5t mini excavator digger
The ID-25 Mini Excavator delivers power and performance in a compact size to help you work in a wide range of applications.
- Engine: LAIDONG engine, single-cylinder air-cooled, 25HP, 18.4KW
- Hydraulic pump (gear pump) is easy to maintain, long life
- Strong lift and dig performance helps you get the job done faster. The retractable undercarriage lets you access and work in the tightest areas. Dozer float features allow for easy clean-up.
- Multiple valves under the operating handle, The benefit of less effort and improved control is in your hands!
- Rubber track no damage to cement, tile floor
- Diesel level gauge: Check engine oil when it is not easy to start
Overall dimension (L*W*H)
Axle base(Track length on the ground)
Min. Ground clearance
Swing radius at the tail
Maximum Travel speed
Width of track shoe
Number of track shoes per side
Number of upper rollers per side
Number of bottom rollers per side
Standard bucket capacity
Max. Grade ability
Max. Bucket digging force
Max. Arm digging force
Hydraulic system pressure
China Laidong 22.1kw,2300rpm
Number of cylinders
Max. Digging height
Max. Dumping height
Max. Digging depth
Max. Vertical digging depth
Max. Digging radius
Min .swing radius
Max. Lifting the height of the blade
Max. Cutting depth of the blade
Boom swing angle(Left)
Boom swing angle(Right)
We also could supply excavator attachment tools including 20mm bucket,40 mm bucket, 60 mm bucket, Breaker hammer, Log grappler, Auger drilling, Ripper, Rake, Tool kit. We also could supply mini digger attachment tools as customer requests.
Packing & Shipping
After 3-7 days we will ship your goods when we received the advance payment.