I believe that everyone likes high-efficiency tools as much as I do. It saves time and effort and at the same time gets the job done well. Concrete laser leveling machine, While specific models may vary, the general working principle involves the following steps:
- Preparation: Before operating the laser leveling machine, the floor foundation is prepared by grinding to remove debris and dust. It is then rinsed with water to ensure a clean surface.
- Mixing and Pumping: The concrete mixture is prepared in a mixing station and pumped onto the gravel base or substrate.
- Laser Leveling: The laser leveling machine is brought onto the concrete surface where leveling is required. The machine consists of a laser transmitter and a laser receiver.
- Rotating Laser: The laser transmitter generates a rotating laser beam, which acts as a reference level for the machine. This laser beam emits a constant plane of light.
- Laser Receiver: The laser receiver, mounted on the laser leveling machine, receives the laser beam’s signal. It analyzes the data to determine the height difference between the concrete surface and the desired level.
- Automatic Adjustment: Based on the information from the laser receiver, the machine’s hydraulic system adjusts the screed head or the leveling blade accordingly. This allows for precise control and consistent leveling across the entire surface.
- Smoothing and Compaction: As the laser leveling machine moves forward, the screed head or leveling blade smooths and compacts the concrete surface, ensuring evenness and proper compaction.
- Finishing Touches: Once the initial leveling is complete, finishing touches such as troweling or floating may be done manually to achieve the desired surface texture and finish.
The use of a concrete laser leveling machine offers advantages such as improved accuracy, speed, and efficiency compared to traditional methods. It ensures a level and flat concrete surface, making it suitable for large floor pours and various applications.