What is a trowel?
A trowel is a processing tool used on concrete surfaces. Floor trowels are also called cement polishers. It makes the concrete surface smoother, which not only improves the wear resistance of the ground but also saves labor costs.
Scope of application:
It can be widely used in high-standard workshops, warehouses, parking lots, squares, airports, frame buildings, etc. to lift, level, and polish the concrete surface of concrete surface. Has become the preferred tool for concrete construction in construction projects.
The hand-held trowel is built with a small diameter in the building, because the door reserved in the house is generally 80cm wide, and a machine that is too large cannot enter. The 60 model edging machine is also very commonly used in the house. Its protective net is made of an aluminum ring with a belt, which can be attached to the wall and turned. Can be ground to the corner of the wall.
Compared with the hand-held trowel, the car-mounted concrete trowel is easier to operate and has higher operating efficiency. A car-mounted trowel is equivalent to 6 hand-held trowels, which can construct 2000-3000 square meters per day. It is more suitable for large-scale construction such as roads, factories, underground garages, etc.
In an electric motor or gasoline engine, the clutch wheel drives the belt to decelerate through a three-stage gear and drives the trowel to rotate through two opposite output shafts. Start the machine, hold the handle, push the two forwards together to move forward, and pull backward to move backward together. The trowel presses against the ground under its own weight to complete the ground processing operation.
Blade: high-temperature quenching, long service life
Pure copper turbine motor: maintenance-free, stable operation, durable
Baking pan: thickened spatula, hard and wear-resistant
Solid cross shaft: solid crutches, running smoothly
Others: start switch, labor-saving walking wheels, humanized handrails, thick flat iron nets, throttle control handles, drive pulleys, etc.
There is a very important part of the trowel. Its quality directly affects the smoothing effect of concrete. It is the blade of a trowel. So how should we use it correctly?
The requirements for the blade are very strict, because if the blade is defective, the polished concrete will have various surfaces that do not conform to the effect of the trowel, so we must choose the blade correctly:
1. High-strength blade, because the blade material is thin and soft, uneven wiping is easy to occur in the smoothing process, resulting in a poor smoothing effect. Choose the correct blade to avoid this situation.
2. In the spatula process, the spatula is completed by rubbing the blade with the concrete.
In order to ensure the balance of rotation, blades of similar size should be selected to ensure stable operation. The trowel blade plays a very important role in the equipment, and it is directly related to the effect of the trowel.
Technical parameters of the trowel:
1. According to the size of the working diameter, it is divided into 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, and 1200 types.
2. Power type, divided into electric, gasoline, and power types.
3. According to the operation mode, it is divided into a hand-held trowel and a ride-on power trowel. But ride-on power trowels are divided into 80 and 100 types of car trowels.
How to operate the trowel:
1. Start the trowel and operate the handle.
2. Hold the joystick firmly to maintain balance.
3. When the trowel is working, be sure to stabilize the trowel, and adjust the direction in a time when working on the ground to prevent the trowel from losing control.
4. Coarse grinding first, then fine grinding.
Advantages of spatula:
1. The turbine gearbox is durable, stable in operation, uniform in speed guarantees the polishing quality, and effectively extends the service life of the machine.
2. The remote control throttle switch and flameout switch increase work safety.
3. Humanized handle design, comfortable operation.
4. The body is small and easy to apply, which makes up for the shortcomings of small space and difficult access to the site.
8Matters needing attention:
(1) Check before the operation
1. Check the oil level and water tank, and distinguish between the water tank and oil tank.
2. Take out and clean the oil dipstick, fully insert the dipstick into the oil filling hole, and pull it out to check the oil level. If the oil level is too low, add oil.
3. Press the water spray button above the joystick.
(2) Officially launched:
Turn the start button to check the light switch and instrument panel of the machine.
Before starting, place your left foot on the safety pedal, start the engine, and depress the accelerator pedal firmly.
After using the machine, slowly release the throttle with your right foot. After 30 seconds, release the emergency pedal with your left foot and reset the start button, and switch.
(3) End operation
1. If you need to stop during construction, please turn off the power in time.
2. After use, clean the wet wipes in time and store them in a dry place.