1. What are vibratory plate compactors and tamping rammers:
There are two types of rammers with different working principles and uses plate compactors and vertical tamping rammer.
plate compactors are suitable for compacting large areas of sand and gravel, and vertical impact rammers are suitable for compacting long and narrow trench foundations of clay.
High configuration tamping rammer (small rammer) is widely used in construction, municipal, highway, railway, and other fields.
Such as backfilling and compaction around the foundation and structure, compaction of the ground, roadside stones, water tanks, etc. in the early stage. Compaction around cable trenches, pipe trenches, and poles; maintenance of streets, expressways and attached roads, etc.
2. Features of plate compactor and tamping rammer:
Plate Compactor Features:
A vibratory plate compaction is a compaction machine that utilizes the vibration generated by the exciter to carry out compaction operations. It has been widely used in foreign developed countries, and its domestic production and sales are also gradually expanding. A vibratory plate compactor is a compaction machine that uses a vibrator to generate vibrations for compaction operations. It is widely used in municipal engineering construction such as building foundations, backfill foundations, roads, squares, pipelines, trench compaction, and asphalt concrete pavement repair. Especially for non-cohesive sandy soil and gravel, the compaction effect is better. The product has the advantages of reasonable design, beautiful appearance, large impact depth, stable operation, no dead angle, and high efficiency. The machine adopts advanced high-frequency vibration compaction technology. It has the advantages of stable movement, high work efficiency, and labor-saving operation.
A tamping rammer is a compaction machine that utilizes impact and impact vibration to compact the backfill layer by layer. A tamping rammer is a construction equipment developed by IDEAL MACHINERY for the compaction of concrete, gravel, soil, etc. The tamping rammer is generally divided into electric tamping rammer, gasoline tamping rammer, and vibration tamping rammer. Among them, the gasoline impact rammer is also called the firepower impact rammer, which is manufactured according to the two-stroke internal combustion engine. In order to adapt to the rapid development of domestic high-speed rail, highway, floor, construction, and other industries.
3. Differences and characteristics of plate compactors:
The biggest difference between the two is that the applicable ground for compaction is different: that is, when your construction site needs construction, the consideration is whether the ground to be compacted is sticky or non-sticky.
Plate compaction is suitable for sandy granular media, such as sand, and asphalt (with sprinkler device), and tamping rammer is suitable for cohesive (soft) soil, where high compaction is required.
The different characteristics of plate compactor and tamping rammer in practical application:
The easy-to-operate and flexible vibratory tamping rammer can enter almost any corner of the construction site for construction, no matter indoors or outdoors, above and below ground, which is also its advantage compared with plate compactors. Work close to walls and foundations, even when backfilling. With it, it is possible to achieve precise compaction operations.
Tamping rammer is used in multiple scenarios:
The all-round compactor – the vibratory plate compactor
With a vibratory plate, the properties of the soil are even more suitable: whether it is a patio, garden, driveway or farm, it compacts cohesive and non-cohesive soils as well as mixed soils and is suitable for pavement work as well as asphalt work.
Multi-application scenarios of plate compactor:
Whether it is a matter of choosing a vibratory impact compactor or a vibratory plate compactor, the soil properties and available space should be checked first, and then the required degree of compaction should be determined.
Tamping rammer are suitable for tight areas and are easier to transport due to their lower weight. Vibratory plate compactors have a wider range of applications
The rotation direction of the rolling head (roller wheel) is incorrect;
The order of the positioning set is incorrect;
The roll wheel, positioning the set is damaged;
2. Don’t start
The air switch is always closed to close; the power supply is missing;
The thermal protection device has a protective effect and insurance burns;
The wiring falls off and the transformer has burned.
Control whether the line contact is damaged or poor contact.
Check the stop button and whether there is a loose loosening; whether the button of the button is good;
Check whether the limit in front of the roller equipment is good and whether the contacts, lines, and insurance are damaged (the transformer is in, but the insurance is out)
3. No reversal
The front stroke switch has been bad (about 7,000 times); the delay relay does not move:
The distance between the block and the stroke switch is insufficient, and the pressure block is not in place or damaged the card resistance;
Wiring falling off; whether the contacts are poorly exposed or damaged, check whether the previous limit contacts are not in place, whether the closed point is disconnected, whether the point is closed and whether the time relay opens point is closed;
Check the limits behind the machine, whether the closing point is disconnected, check the point of the line, whether the line is loose, poor contact, damage, disconnect, etc.
4. Car Shunli:
Put the clockwise peeling and rolling wire, and retreat in clockwise
5. The order of changing the inner pads of the roller wheel:
Clockwise: thick, medium thin, thin, and thick outer pads;
6. Fine-tuning size:
After the six inner angle screws (or three outer hexagonal screws) behind the pine roller wheels, use the activity wrench to adjust the size
7. The length of the wire is tuned:
Adjust the block distance on the dual-stroke switch
8. The length of the allocation of the skin:
Adjust the square seat on the installation of the knife shaft
9. Car reflector
(1) The sequence of the pads in the roller wheels is reversed
(2) The button switch is dialed upward
(3) Peel the clockwise counterclockwise, press the new switch and then retreat and press the time of the new clockwise to roll the wire.
Precautions for using the thread rolling machine:
1. Before the operation, connect the power cord and ground wire as required to connect the power. The power supply is a three-phase 380V 50Hz AC power source. In order to ensure the safety of the human body, the leakage needs to be used. Automatic switch of electric protection function.
2. In the coolant box, add soluble coolant (strictly prohibited refueling coolant). The cooling liquid must use water-soluble emulsified coolant. It is strictly forbidden to use oily coolant, let alone use ordinary lubricant instead. When there is no coolant, it is strictly forbidden to roll the rolling processing thread. To connect the power, you need to check whether the cooling water spring work is normal. Operation button to check whether the work of the electrical control system is normal. According to the diameter of the processed steel bars, pay attention to the roller wheels that are compatible with the machining diameter.
3. Pay attention to putting the reinforced steel bars to be added on the entrance of the context. The extension of the length should be aligned with the rolling head-peeling end of the starting position, and then pull the dryer handle to clamp.
4. The end of the steel bar to be processed should be flat and must be cut with a toothless saw. And within the length of 500mm at the end, it should be round and straight, no bending is allowed, and it is not allowed to directly process the end cut by gas cutting or cutting machine.
5. When the rib stripping knife cuts a certain amount of steel bars, the blade will become blunt. At this time, the rib stripping knife should be removed, and the front edge of the knife should be ground to 0.2-0.3mm (sharpening the top surface of the knife is strictly prohibited). When the edge of the rib stripping knife cracks and cannot be cut normally, a new blade should be replaced in time.
6. The feed should be uniform during the initial cutting, and do not advance sharply to prevent the blade from cracking. Slideways and sliders should be cleaned and oiled regularly. The iron filings after processing should be cleaned up in time. Generally, the cooling liquid tank should be cleaned once every half month. The reducer should be refueled regularly to maintain the specified oil level. In addition, the rolling machine needs to pay attention to regular maintenance.
Concrete is a viral flooring material for many reasons. It’s durable, waterproof, and can be customized to fit any design.
Concrete floor grinders are a great way to get rid of the bumps and dips in your concrete where they have been caused by people walking across them over time.
A grinder will remove the high points from the surface with a rotating drum covered with diamond-embedded teeth. There are many different grinders out there, so it can be difficult to figure out which one is best for you.
Some people think that the cheapest grinder is the best option, but this isn’t always true.
HOW TO GRIND CONCRETE FLOORS?
How do grind concrete floors smoothly like grinding garage floors and get a good result? how do grind different floors like the garage floor, epoxy floor, and concrete floor? How to grind the floor smoothly? How to make the concrete floor grinding and polishing? how to grind high spots of concrete floor?…. It not only requires the good technical skills of the construction workers but also requires knowing the actual floor conditions and some other factors.
professional construction workers;、
suitable floor machinery;
concrete Hardening agent, concrete repair agent, concrete protective agent, and other floor materials;
good floor craftsmanship;
hardness pen, rebound meter, light meter, and other detection tools to survey the ground to avoid blind construction.
WHICH FLOOR GRINDER AND DIAMONDS SHOULD YOU SELECT?
Choosing the proper floor grinding and polishing machine and diamond tooling is critical for the success of the job, and the following questions should be addressed first:
HOW TO SELECT THE CORRECT DIAMOND CONCRETE GRINDING CUP WHEEL? PICKING THE RIGHT SURFACE AREA
First, you want to make sure you have the right size cup wheel for your project. If you’re grinding concrete, then you might want a bigger wheel than you’d need for a small paint removal job.
Wheels with a smaller surface area tend to be more aggressive. In other words, these wheels leave more scratching behind on the surface you’re grinding. Bigger wheels with more segments tend to give you the smoothest finish. Make sure you’re clear on your resurfacing plan before you select the size of your concrete grinding wheel.
CATEGORIZING CONCRETE GRINDING WHEELS
There are several main categories of diamond grinding cup wheels out there. One of the first things to look out for is whether your grinding wheel is a ‘double row’ or a ‘single row.’
The term ‘row’ refers to the diamonds placed around the rim of your cup wheel. A single-row grinding wheel works well with most concrete repair projects. Its diamonds are concentrated and give you more control.
A grinding wheel with two rows of diamonds around the rim has twice the grinding power of the single-row option. It’s perfect for smoothing rough surfaces in a quick fashion.
Another popular form of the wheels is called the ‘turbo row’. The diamonds set around the rim resemble the look of a turbine engine. These wheels are easy to handle and don’t produce as much dust as other options.
If you are looking to work on a surface like marble, you might consider a wheel with a continuous rim. These rims are entirely covered in diamonds. They are known for their power to smooth fine surfaces.
The last category of grinding wheels is a bit of a catch-all. Any cup wheel with a different segment pattern falls into this category. These can work well with unique surfaces on a case-by-case basis.
HOW BIG IS YOUR PROJECT AND HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE IT?
This will determine how much working width is the grinder and vacuum cleaner and how many diamond tools needed.
WET OR DRY GRINDING CONCRETE SMOOTH?
This will sometimes depend on the job and job site. Wet grinding is easier on the equipment, it does not require additional industrial vacuum cleaners, and generates less dust. The grinders always come with a water tank. Dry grinding is less troublesome, as dry grinders are usually equipped with a device for containing the dust, while wet grinding requires manual removal of the mixture of dust and water.
Most operators prefer dry grinding, as it requires less cleanup; however, wet grinding is best for some applications. Just decide according to the actual situation. Remember that dry grinding will always require proper vacuum equipment for dust collecting and removal. Don’t grind with half dry and half wet.
HOW DOES A CONCRETE FLOOR GRINDER WORK?
A floor grinder is basically a powerful rotating disc that can connect to an electric drill.
The machine works by removing the top layer of the concrete or tiled surface with diamond-tipped cutting disks, to expose the substrate beneath.
Concrete grinding creates a very rough surface, and it’s fine if you choose to leave it like this for increased slip resistance. Or, you can follow up with a floor sander machine to make it smooth.
There are many concrete floor grinders on the market, but most are either too powerful or too weak for the average user.
If you choose an industrial grinder that is way too strong, it will take away all the substrate and leave the floor with a thin coat.
Nowadays, there are more and more types of floor grinders on the market, many people do not know how to choose a concrete floor grinder. This guide will show you the traditional classification of concrete grinders and their respective characteristics so that you can make the right choice.
First look at the motor of a concrete floor grinder.
Generally, the power of the motor is 2.2KW ~ 15KW. A high-powered motor is not only easy to start, but also has strong load capacity, fast speed-up, and saves power compared to a low-powered motor with the same load. Moreover, the power of the motor increases and the weight of the machine will increase. The finished ground will be smoother.
However, too high power will damage the motor, which is an overload, and the life of the motor is greatly reduced. The standard power of the motor is generally 80% of the limit power. Irreversible damage to the motor can occur after a certain period of extreme power. Next, we have to look at the grinding discs of the floor grinder. The floor grinding machine is divided into the integrated machine and the separate machine. The integrated machine, because of its structure, can effectively protect the gears and bearings during the grinding process.
concrete floor grinding machines are also divided into square machines and circular machines.
The grinding disc of the square machine is rotated in the opposite direction, and the smoothness of the ground is higher. The grinding disc of the circular machine is reversed, and the grinding force is stronger. There is also the area of the grinding disc. The area of the grinding disc is directly related to your work area. Now the development of the flooring industry is becoming more and more prosperous, and the competition between peers is fierce. As a result, the functions of floor grinding machines are more abundant and the types are more.
WHAT IS A CONCRETE FLOOR GRINDER USED FOR?
A concrete floor grinder is an equipment used for grinding purposes. The most common use of the concrete grinder is to provide smoothness on the surface of a concrete slab or any other concrete floor to help provide slip resistance.
This means that users will not find it difficult to walk on the floor in wet conditions. This is very important, especially if your business is a restaurant, as you would want all your employees and customers to have a safe experience.
In addition to this benefit, using equipment such as a concrete grinder can also help prolong the floor’s life.
The edger grinder, which looks like an upright disc, can get rid of bumps around obstacles such as pipes and columns.
The concrete grinder, however, is not only used for commercial purposes. It can also be utilized anywhere, such as in homes and industrial jobs, to grind concrete floor surfaces.
CLASSIFICATION OF CONCRETE FLOOR GRINDER CLASSIFICATION BY THE NUMBER OF GRINDING HEADS (DISKS) Single-head (disc) concrete floor grinding machine Double-head (disc) counter-rotating floor grinder Three-head (disc) planetary concrete grinder Four-head (disk) counter-rotating grinder Four-head (disc) planetary dual-run grinding disc grinder Six-head (disk) planetary dual-run grinding wheel grinder
CLASSIFICATION BY CONTROL METHOD Walk-behind floor grinder Walk-behind semi-automatic (with drive) floor grinding machine Remote concrete grinding machine Driving type grinder Automatic intelligent grinding machine
CLASSIFICATION BY DRIVING POWER Electric motor drive Internal combustion engine Hydraulic motor drive
CLASSIFICATION BY TRANSMISSION METHOD Belt transmission Gear transmission Belt/gear transmission BRIEFLY, INTRODUCTIONS OF SINGLE-HEAD, DOUBLE-HEAD, THREE-HEAD, AND FOUR-HEAD GRINDERS, SO THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE A CONCRETE GRINDER BETTER.
WHAT IS A SINGLE-HEAD CONCRETE FLOOR GRINDER? The single-head floor grinder has a power output shaft that drives a single grinding disc. On smaller floor grinders, there is only one grinding disc on the head, usually with a diameter of 250mm-480mm;
FEATURES OF SINGLE-HEAD CONCRETE GRINDER The single-head floor grinder is suitable for working in a compact space. Because single-head floor grinders are difficult to achieve uniform scratches, they are used for rough grinding and epoxy, glue removal, etc.
WHAT IS A DOUBLE-HEADED COUNTER-ROTATING CONCRETE FLOOR GRINDER? The double-head reversing concrete grinder has two power output shafts, each of which has one or more grinding discs; and the two power output shafts of the double-head machine rotate in opposite directions, that is, they rotate in opposite directions to balance the torque and make the machine easier to operate. In addition, the grinding width of a double-headed floor grinder is generally in the range of about 550 to 1000 mm.
FEATURES OF DOUBLE-HEADED COUNTER-ROTATING CONCRETE GRINDER Double-head concrete floor grinders cover twice the working area and finish the same ground in a little faster time than single-head grinders. Although similar to a single-head grinder, it is suitable for preliminary preparation but also has a polishing function.
WHAT IS A THREE-HEADED PLANETARY CONCRETE GRINDER? The planetary gearbox of the three-head planetary floor grinder has three power output shafts, each of which has a grinding disc so that the planetary gearbox can rotate with the grinding disc mounted on it like a “satellite”. When they are used for surface treatment, both the grinding disc and the planetary gearbox rotate in different directions. The grinding width of the three-planet floor grinder is usually in the range of about 500mm to 1000mm.
FEATURES OF THREE-HEAD PLANETARY FLOOR GRINDER Planetary grinders are suitable for grinding and polishing because the grinding discs can make overall scratches evenly contacting the ground. Compared with other non-planetary floor grinders, because the weight of the machine is evenly distributed on the three heads, it gives more pressure to the ground, so it is more powerful in grinding efficiency. However, due to the individual torque of the planetary grinder, the workers’ will be more tired than those operating other non-planetary machines.
WHAT IS A FOUR-HEAD REVERSING CONCRETE GRINDER? The four-head reversing grinder has a total of four PTO shafts, each of which has a grinding disc; and the four PTO shafts of the four-head machine rotate in opposite directions, that is, they rotate in opposite directions to balance torque and make the machine easier operating. The grinding width of a four-head reversing grinder is usually in the range of about 500 mm to 800 mm.
FEATURES OF FOUR-HEAD REVERSING GRINDER The four-head reversing floor grinder covers twice the working area and completes the same ground faster than the two-head reversing grinder. With rough grinding leveling and polishing functions.
SELECTION CRITERIA Customers generally consider the price, quality, brand, and other factors when purchasing floor grinding machines, and the basic factor is the machine’s quality. To judge the quality of a floor grinding machine, not only by “work efficiency”, “control ability”, and “reliability“ but also by the construction results of the ground. The construction result here refers to the flatness, gloss, and clarity of the ground. Flatness is the main acceptance standard for floor construction and an important indicator of the ground decoration effect. The Gloss Refractive index of ground light is currently one of the industry’s main acceptance standards. Clarity is the presentation of the texture of the ground material. At present, there are corresponding standards in foreign countries.
The laser leveling machine is a kind of equipment that takes the laser emitted by the transmitter as the reference plane and controls the leveling head in real-time through the laser receiver on the laser leveling machine, so as to realize the high-precision and fast leveling of concrete.
The laser leveling machine includes a frame, a laser system, and a computer control system. The level detection and control loop composed of the laser system and the computer control system constitutes a high-precision level detection and control method. It has the advantages of convenient operation, good leveling effect, concrete floor The advantages of good compaction effect, small height error, and high floor operation efficiency,
The equipment can be operated remotely, which is more conducive to the operator to observe the operation of the equipment and the ground conditions, improve the operation efficiency, and ensure the operation effect. The leveling operation is carried out inside, and the work adapts to a wide range.
The laser transmitter generates a rotating laser, and the laser receiver on the laser leveler receives the signal, which is analyzed by the laser measurement and control system. The deviation will be fed back to the sensitive computer control system on the laser leveler, and the left and right linear actuators will adjust the scraper The height of the board ensures the leveling accuracy.
The laser leveling machine uses a scraper to take away the raised concrete and preliminarily level it to reach the elevation required by the design.
The hydraulically driven vibration motor generates vibration with a frequency of 4000 times per minute, which drives the entire vibrating plate to vibrate the concrete together. The leveling of the laser paver does not require pulling control lines or supporting side templates to control the ground level but is controlled in real-time by the laser measurement and control system on the laser leveling machine. As long as the laser transmitter is not disturbed, no matter where the laser leveling machine moves to Wherever it is, it can be ensured that the overall level of the paved ground is not affected.
Solid width tyre
Topcon or Leica
Slab or Slope
2.5m(2.8m,3.0m for select)
Product Detail Presentation
Genuine Honda gasoline engine, the engine is capable of high-intensity work, and more durable, strong, and stable performance.
Slurry compaction vibrator:
The whole machine adopts the one-piece casting of the casing and the base, and the dust cover is stamped and formed at one time, which strengthens the sealing performance of the whole machine, and can be widely used in the working environment without explosion-proof requirements.
Imported laser receiving system:
It can automatically control the plane and two-way slope by receiving the signal of the laser transmitter. For the complex-shaped ground with high requirements such as drainage, it can also be equipped with a three-dimensional special-shaped ground processing system.
Operation integrated console:
Comfortable operation buttons, accelerator, start, forward and backward, and another integrated control platform, humanized operation, more simple and easy to understand and operate.
1. Reduce labor costs and double the efficiency
Traditional craftsmanship requires a large number of construction workers, requiring formwork (channel steel), dotting, and paving. About 20 people are needed. The daily construction area is 700 square meters. The total number of people who use the concrete laser leveling machine is more than half of that of the traditional process. Can be operated by one person. The daily construction area is 2500 square meters—3500 square meters, which greatly reduces the labor cost.
2. Laser point-to-point, high precision, low error
The traditional process of leveling requires formwork to control the elevation of the ground and pull the control line. The elevation error is large. The levelness and flatness of the entire floor cannot be guaranteed.
Using laser point-to-point transmitter, it is suitable for large-area one-time paving. There is a laser measurement and control system to control the elevation in real time,
There is no need to pull the wire for leveling, and there is no need to support the side plate in the middle to control the ground level. Therefore, the elevation error caused by the vibration of the formwork (channel steel) during the construction process is avoided, and the elevation error caused by the traditional manual traditional manual block formwork is also reduced.
3. Better flatness and integrity
The traditional process of construction, one day of formwork, and one day of the watering can only be skipped one by one for construction, which has large limitations, cannot operate continuously and has poor integrity, which is likely to cause cumulative errors in construction joints.
The concrete laser leveling machine is one-time overall paving for a large area of the floor, with higher efficiency and integrity, and the completion of the entire floor makes the ground integrity better.
4. The construction efficiency is high, and the ground is dense and uniform
When the concrete is leveled, it vibrates at a high frequency of 4,000 times per minute, and the leveling head vibrating plate produces uniform high-frequency vibration, making the concrete floor more compact and uniform; it is suitable for engineering projects with tight construction schedules, large paving area, and high-quality requirements.
35HP Royal cultivator machine is suitable for large-scale, small-area removal of weeds, and weeding operations for orchards, farmland, corn, and mountains.
1. Low fuselage, double-track design. Through sex, stability, and climbing ability, it can adapt to various terrain.
2. Diesel engine, abundant power, low fuel, long service life, worry-free.
3. Start with one button, adjust the front and back of the seat, freely adjust the back, and equip the seat belt. One more layer of protection, a little more assured, the humanized design such as track protective mud boards.
4. Various operating tools are hydraulic lifting, simple operation, and convenient use.
5. The load-bearing wheels in the track are formed by casting steel at one time and do not weld.
6. Set up the ground function of the bulldozer, there is a rotary plowing machine, but the machine can be used for two uses
1. After the fuselage is polished by rust removal, it is rust and other processes such as rust, and the surface static spraying plastic is sprayed. The high-temperature baking is quickly hardened. It has the advantages of high lacquer surface hardness, not easy to rust, and not easy to fall off.
2. Thickening rubber track, containing high-strength steel wire layers, resistant to bending and bending, rubber is not easy to age.
3. Integrated gearboxes, easy maintenance, simple and simple maintenance, primary variables, and tool transmission devices are cast as a whole. It is not easy to deform, CNC machining center processing, and the assembly is strictly operated in accordance with the prescribed operation.
4. Fill in a ditch and fertilize a piece of completion, soil, and fertilizer, change backfilling, rotary cultivation, and weeding. Ground steering.
5. It is easy to start, save fuel, leave without surplus, operate lightly, and easy maintenance.
6. Composition of rubber+five -layer steel wire+rack • Do not run or derail (1. There are guide rails 2. There are adding tooth rulers).
7. Water tank cools, thickened the outer water of the water tank, and is the capacity ambassador for a long time.
1. Engineering rubber track
It is more durable and more abrasion-resistant and low, shakes small built-in steel wire chains.
2. External engine
It is convenient for maintenance and convenient inspection and maintenance. It is clear at a glance.
3. Hydraulic operation
Hydraulic lifting, convenient and practical hydraulic regulation, simple operation.
4. Before and after control
In the previous control of the lifting shovel, the lifting of the agricultural tools is controlled after the upper and falling.
5. Control panel
The fuselage optional bald or loader bucket is used for multiple uses, and agricultural engineering is correct.
7. Configure the headlight turn signal, large light, wide irradiation range, and operation at night.
8. Spring Treasurer
Thickening steel plates, high -quality spin -plowing blade, and heat treatment, is not easy to deform.
1. Connect the power cord and grounding wire as required, and turn on the power supply. The power supply is a three-phase 380V 50Hz AC power supply. To ensure personal safety, please use an automatic switch with a leakage protection function.
2. In the coolant tank, add enough soluble coolant (no oiling coolant)
2. Empty car test run
1. Turn on the power. Check whether the cooling water pump is working properly.
2. Operate the button to check whether the electrical control system is working normally.
3. Adjustment before processing
1. According to the diameter of the steel bar to be processed, replace the thread rolling wheel suitable for the processing diameter.
The relationship between the rolling wheel and the diameter of the processed steel bar is shown in Table 1: The outer diameter of the rolling wheel is φ78.2 φ69.4 φ59 The diameter of the processed steel bar is 16–22 25–32 36–40 The pitch is 2.5 3.0 3.5 2. Replace the rolling wheel At the same time, replace the washer with the appropriate pitch of the thread rolling wheel to ensure the correctness of the pitch. The relationship between the pitch and the thickness of the washer is shown in Table 2: Pitch 2.5 3.0 3.5 Washer 5.17 6.00 6.83 5.00 6.00 7.00 4.83 6.00 7.17 Thickness 6.85 6.00 5.17 7.00 6.00 5.00 7.17 6.00 4.83
3. After the thread rolling wheel is adapted to the machining diameter, insert the tool setting bar that is suitable for the steel bar into the center of the rolling head, and adjust the thread rolling wheel to make it in contact with the tool setting bar, pull out the tool setting bar, tighten the screw, and press ring gear so that it cannot move.
4. For the equipment that fixes the positioning plate, according to the diameter of the steel bar to be processed, replace the positioning plate with the processing diameter and print the processing diameter on the positioning plate. For equipment that can adjust the positioning plate, adjust the scale to the corresponding scale according to the scale of the positioning plate. When the rib stripping knife is worn, it needs to be fine-tuned.
5. According to the specifications of the steel bars to be processed, adjust the position of the rib stripping stroke block to ensure that the rib stripping length reaches the required value.
4. Workpiece clamping
Install the steel bar to be processed on the centering jaw, the extension length should be aligned with the end face of the rolling head stripping blade at the starting position, and then pull the handle to clamp.
5. the operation process
1. Turn on the power supply, open the cooling water valve, and press the forward start button to turn the feed handle to feed in the direction of the workpiece to achieve cutting. When the length of the rib stripping reaches the requirement, the rib stripping knife will automatically open and turn the handle. Continue to feed, you can achieve rolling thread, when the rolling wheel is in contact with the steel bar, you must use force, and make the main shaft rotate once. Axial feed a pitch length, when the feed reaches a certain level, it can realize automatic feeding, until the whole rolling process is completed, it will stop automatically, and press the reverse start button to realize automatic retraction.
2. Turn the feed handle clockwise after automatic knife retraction to return the rolling head to the initial position, and the rib stripping knife automatically resets at this time. Just unload the finished workpiece.
3. Use the ring gauge to check the length of the thread, and if the error is within the range to be qualified; at the same time, use the thread stop gauge to check the size of the thread head.
4. When rolling the reverse wire, first exchange any two positions of the thread rolling wheel in the rolling head; then exchange the position of the travel switch pressure block before and after, and ensure that the stroke remains unchanged.
5. When rolling the reverse wire, press the forward start button, and turn the feed handle to feed in the direction of the workpiece to realize cutting. When the length of the stripping rib reaches the requirement, the stripping knife will automatically open and stop feeding. At this time, press After the stop button stops, press the reverse button, the rolling head rotates in the reverse direction, and the joystick continues to feed, the reverse thread can be rolled. When the rolling wheel is in contact with the steel bar, be sure to use force and make the main shaft rotate once. , the axial feed is a pitch length, when the feed reaches a certain level, the automatic feeding can be realized until the automatic stop after the whole rolling process is completed. Press the forward rotation start button to realize automatic tool retraction.
6. Tool regrinding and replacement
1. The rib stripping knife cuts a certain amount of steel bars, and the blade will become blunt. At this time, the rib stripping knife should be removed, and the front edge surface of the tool should be ground by 0.2-0.3mm. It is strictly forbidden to sharpen the top surface of the blade), and it can be reused after installation.
2. When the edge of the rib stripping knife is broken and cannot be cut normally, it can be replaced with a new blade.
3. After the thread rolling wheel rolls a certain number of thread heads, the tooth shape is damaged due to wear and tear, and when the qualified thread head cannot be rolled out, it should be replaced with a new thread roller in time.
4. When replacing the new thread rolling wheel, the washer for adjusting the pitch must be installed correctly, otherwise it will not work properly.
The cold rolling process of thread rolling is an advanced non-cutting process, which can effectively improve the internal and surface quality of the workpiece. The radial compressive stress generated during processing can significantly improve the fatigue strength of the workpiece. and torsional strength, it is an ideal process with high efficiency, energy saving, and low consumption.
Let’s take a look at how to use the steel straight-thread rolling machine.
1. Adjustment of the machine.
To change the position of the automatic manual switch of the electrical control box, you can choose automatic or pedal rolling. Automatic circulation rolling: Turn the rolling button of the electrical control box to the automatic position, and the movable thread rolling shaft will reciprocate under the control of the time relay.
Manual rolling: Turn the rolling switch of the electrical control box to the manual position, and then press the manual rolling switch, the movable thread rolling wheel can be used for work.
Foot rolling: Turn the rolling switch to the manual position, and the movable thread rolling wheel can work under the control of the foot switch.
2. Installation of the thread rolling wheel.
Unscrew the hexagon socket head cap screw of the thread rolling shaft head cover of the threading machine, remove the front bearing seat of the thread rolling shaft to install the thread rolling wheel, and adjust the axial position of the thread rolling wheel with the spacer or fine adjustment.
3. Adjustment of T-shaped bracket and support block.
The position of the T-shaped bracket is adjusted according to the diameter of the rolling wheel and the diameter of the rolling material. Loosen the two fixing screws on the T-shaped bracket and move the T-shaped bracket to the appropriate position. The support block used on the bracket is welded with cemented carbide, which is ground and ground. The surface of the cemented carbide is required to be smooth and straight. The choice of the width of the support block is related to the diameter of the workpiece to be processed.
Adjustment of the T-shaped bracket: The T-shaped bracket is used to support the workpiece and keep it in a correct position between the two rolling wheels for rolling. (If special specifications of T-shaped brackets or support blocks are required, users should prepare them.) The T-shaped bracket of this machine is fixed at the center position below the second rolling shaft. As the diameter of the workpiece changes, so does the position of the bracket.
At this time, the center distance of the two thread rolling wheels is the initial center distance of the rolled workpiece, and the final value should be further adjusted according to the center diameter of the workpiece during the test rolling.
Adjustment method of indentation method:
(1) The time method is the same as the above, but the workpiece blank without thread is placed in the opposite tooth position.
(2) Shake the center distance adjustment handle of the main shaft, so that the two thread rolling wheels are clamped to the workpiece blank, and the clamping degree is such that the visible indentation can be pressed out.
(3) Shake the pulley to drive the main shaft, and drive the two thread rolling wheels to press the workpiece to make the workpiece rotate half a circle.
(4) Reverse the “spindle center distance adjustment handle”, remove the workpiece blank, and observe whether the indentation tooth position is adjusted properly. If the tooth position is not adjusted, it needs to be adjusted.
(5) When adjusting by the indentation method, the center distance of the two main shafts is greater than the center distance of the normal rolling working time, so it is necessary to shake the “main shaft center distance adjustment handle” at the adjusted position to shorten the distance between the two rolling wheels by two The distance of the tooth height (that is, 2 2/3 pitches). The correct center distance should be adjusted and determined according to the working pitch diameter during the test rolling process. Hydraulic stroke consists of two parts: working stroke and idle stroke.
The working stroke corresponds to the tooth profile height of the thread. The idle stroke is the stroke required by the process and operation. Under the allowable conditions, the smaller the idle stroke, the higher the production volume.
A trowel is a tool for rough and fine troweling of the concrete surface. The machine-constructed surface is smoother and flatter than the manual construction surface, which can greatly improve the compactness and wear resistance of the concrete surface, and improve the work efficiency by more than 10 times compared with manual operation.
2. Product use
Mainly used for grouting, compaction, smoothing and troweling of concrete surfaces. The ground troweling machine can be widely used for grouting, troweling, and troweling of concrete surfaces of high-standard workshops, warehouses, parking lots, squares, airports and frame buildings. It is the tool of choice in concrete construction.
3. Operating Rules
1). Before driving the trowel, check whether the cables, switches, and other equipment are normal, and check whether the polishing pads, nuts, etc. are loose. Wear protective gear when operating.
2). When the trowel is to be parked on a slope, it should be turned off and placed on the slope, and wedges should be placed under the front and rear wheels. It should be ensured that the location where the trowel is parked will not cause traffic accidents.
3). The dragging of the trowel generally does not exceed 200m.
4). When towing the trowel, the hydrostatic device should be in a disengaged state, that is, the small button located under the hydrostatic device should be pressed into the pump body, and the towing speed should not be higher than 3km/h.
5). Whether it is rolling uphill or rolling downhill, the driving wheel of the trowel should be behind. Because when going uphill, the rear driving wheel can bear the driving force provided by the ramp and the machine itself, and at the same time, the front wheel performs preliminary compaction on the road surface to withstand the large shear force generated by the driving wheel; when going downhill, wipe The impact force generated by the self-weight of the light machine is offset by the braking of the driving wheel. Only the mixture rolled by the front wheel has the ability to support the rear driving wheel to generate shearing force.
6). After the work of the trowel is completed, turn off the switch in time and disconnect from the power supply. When placing the trowel, the blade of the trowel should be downward, so as not to hurt people due to the inertial rotation of the blade.
1. The cross-section of the curved section is severely flattened:
Possible reasons: the mold cavity is not round; the position of the mandrel is behind, or the mandrel balls are few, which cannot effectively support the bending section, resulting in collapse; at the tangent point of the bending, the pressure of the die is not enough; when bending, the pipe is in the clamping die Slight sliding, at this point just check the gripping section for scratches.
Solution: Check the mold cavity, and replace the mold if it is not correct; move the position of the mandrel forward, if the tangent point of the curved arc cannot be reached, increase the number of balls; increase the die pressure and boost pressure; if there are slip marks in the clamping section, the clamping pressure should be increased.
2. Excessive collapse of the bending section:
Possible reasons: The mandrel is not supported enough; the rotation speed is greater than the boost speed, and the tube is clamped too tightly.
Solution: Move the mandrel position forward, if it is not enough, increase the number of balls. Or turn the plug into a ball, adjust the rotation speed or boost speed, and reduce the die pressure.
3. Tool indentation:
(1) Section indentation in the clamping die area
①Semi-circular indentation at the joints of the inserts
Possible reasons: the inserts on the wheel die are not well matched, and there are steps.
Solution: use the integral mold or modify the mating surface of the insert.
②Indentation at both ends or one end of the clamp
Possible reasons: For deep indentation at both ends, the clamping pressure may be too high. If there is an indentation in the axial direction at the same time, it means that the diameter of the pipe is large; for indentation at one end, the clamping die may be inclined in the axial direction. Spend.
Solution: For deep indentation at both ends, reduce the clamping pressure and strictly control the size of the pipe; for indentation at one end, copper skin can be added behind the clamp to adjust the slope; when the straight section of the pipe is smaller than the length of the clamp, in order to increase the clamp Die clamping force, the auxiliary mandrel can be added.
(2) Axial indentation in the clamping die/die area
Possible reasons: The clamping force is too large, the size of the matching mold cavity is too large or too small; the center of the matching mold groove is misaligned; this phenomenon also occurs when the pipe diameter is large.
Solution: Use a mold with the correct cavity size; align the center of the mold groove, while reducing the clamping force appropriately; strictly control the diameter of the pipe.
(3) Axial indentation of bending section
Possible reasons: The center of the die and the wheel die are not vertically aligned or the die cavity is small; this phenomenon also occurs when the pipe diameter is large.
Solution: adjust the vertical alignment of the center of the die, increase the gap between the die and the wheel die, and reduce the die pressure; if there is still an indentation, measure whether the pipe diameter matches.
4. Bend the medial folds:
(1) The entire curved arc is covered with wrinkles and extends to the anti-wrinkle mold area
Possible reasons: The anti-wrinkle die is located at the back and the size of the groove is large, which cannot effectively support the tube wall; the gap between the die and the anti-wrinkle die/wheel die is large, and the pressure of the die is small; the diameter and position of the mandrel are incorrect.
Solution: Check the diameter of the mandrel and the mold groove, and select the correct mold; narrow the gap between the compression mold and the anti-wrinkle mold or the wheel mold, increase the pressure, and push the anti-wrinkle mold forward; the mandrel gradually (1.5mm) advances forward, until a satisfactory result is obtained.
(2) There are wrinkles between 45º~90º of the curved arc, and most of them are at the bottom
Possible reasons: The cavity of the wheel model is not round, and the alignment of the positioning ring and the positioning block is not concentric; the gap between the die and the anti-wrinkle die or the wheel die is large, and the pressure of the die is small.
Solution: reduce the gap, increase the pressure, and push the anti-wrinkle mold forward. If necessary, sink the die cavity as a whole, and place a copper sheet after the die.
(3) Wrinkles appear in the straight line segment after bending the arc
Possible reasons: the inclination of the anti-wrinkle die is too large, and the tube wall cannot be effectively supported; the gap between the anti-wrinkle die and the die is large; the diameter of the straight section of the mandrel is small, and the gap is too large after inserting the tube, and the tube wall cannot be effectively supported; The boost force is large or the boost speed does not match the rotation speed; check the wall thickness of the pipe in the bending section, if the thickness is not reduced much, it means that the pressure of the die may be small; the tip of the anti-wrinkle die is worn, and the root does not fit well with the wheel mold cavity.
Solution: reduce the inclination of the anti-wrinkle mold, reduce the inclination of the anti-wrinkle mold, and reduce the gap between the anti-wrinkle molds; detect the wall thickness of the pipe in the bending section, and increase the pressure of the mold when the thickness is satisfied; detect the core If the diameter of the shaft is small, replace the mandrel; adjust the boost pressure, and adjust the boost speed to match the rotation speed; repair the anti-wrinkle mold, so that the contact surface between the rear root and the wheel mold cavity should be at least 80%, and the distance between the front and the wheel mold should be at least 80%. The cutting point of the wheel die is 2~3mm, and the thickness of the tip should be uniform up and down.
(1) Scratches appear in the curved arc and the anti-wrinkle die area
Possible reasons: There are burrs on the surface of the pipe; there are metal slag, chips, or irregular fluff on the surface of the die or the anti-wrinkle mold cavity; the size of the mandrel is small; The material of the tubing does not match.
Solution: increase the inclination of the anti-wrinkle die, the pressure of the die, or the surface roughness; clean or polish the surface of the pipe and the mold cavity; add diesel oil or lubricating oil to the anti-wrinkle die area; adjust the boost pressure or speed to match the rotation speed; Anti-wrinkle mold material compatible with the material of the pipe to be bent;
(2) There are wrinkles in the arc segment, and straight line scratches appear in the clamping area
Possible reasons: The clamping force of the die and the clamping force of the die do not match; the position of the mandrel and the anti-wrinkle die may be wrong; the roughness of the die cavity is low; there are metal slag, chips, burrs on the surface of the pipe or the surface of the die cavity Or oil stains; excessive clamping force makes the clamping die against the ball of the mandrel, clamping the pipe and causing friction marks.
Solution: adjust the clamping force of the die and the clamping die; check the position of the mandrel and the anti-wrinkle die and the lubricating oil condition; spray carbide spray to the clamping die cavity, or increase the roughness; clean or polish the surface of the pipe or Clamp the mold cavity, no particles, burrs or oil stains are allowed.
6. The wall thickness is smaller than the standard requirement:
Possible reasons: the boosting speed is lower than the rotation speed; the pressure of the die is large and the boosting force is small; the wall thickness of the raw material of the pipe is small.
Solution: increase the boost force and boost speed; reduce the pressure of the die or increase the gap between the die and the wheel die/anti-wrinkle die; detect the circumferential wall thickness of the pipe, and select the relatively thick side to put it out; down, minimize the length of the end of the pipe to facilitate metal flow.
7. A straight line segment appears before the tangent point of the bent end:
Possible reasons: The mandrel fails to effectively support the pipe, and the mandrel pitch is large.
Solution: Re-process the coupling joint of the ball to reduce the pitch.
8. Bend rebound:
Possible reasons: When the pipe is bent and loaded, the pipe wall material is elastically and plastically deformed. After unloading, the deformation due to the elasticity of the material must be restored, that is, bending rebound occurs.
Solution: mainly use compensation method and correction method to control.
The compensation method is to comprehensively analyze the influencing factors of bending spring back, pre-estimate the amount of spring back according to various conditions and spring back trends during bending, and modify the size and geometry of the working part of the convex and concave die when designing and manufacturing the mold. “Over-positive” bends.
The correction method is to take measures on the mold structure, so that the correction force is concentrated at the bend, changing the force state, trying to eliminate the elastic deformation and overcome the spring back. For example, in the stretch-bending process, tension is applied while bending, so that the entire section is under the action of tensile stress. When unloading, the elastic recovery is consistent with the deformation direction, which can significantly reduce the amount of rebound.
According to whether the pipe is heated or not, it is divided into a cold pipe bending machine and a hot push pipe bending machine
The transmission mode is divided into 4 types: pneumatic, manual, mechanical transmission, and hydraulic transmission
Divided into 4 types according to the control mode: manual control, semi-automatic, automatic, and numerical control
2. Scope of application of pipe bending machine:
Pipe bending machines are generally classified according to the control method, and they are introduced one by one as follows:
Manually controlled pipe bending machine: Manually controlled pipe bending machine: Manual pipe bending is the use of simple pipe bending devices to bend pipes. It does not require special pipe bending equipment, the pipe bending device has low manufacturing cost, convenient adjustment, and use, but high labor intensity and low productivity, and is mainly used in single-piece and small batch production.
Semi-automatic control pipe bending machine: generally only automatically control the bending angle, mainly used for medium and small batch production.
Automatic control of pipe bending machine: The whole process of pipe bending (feeding, pipe bending, and space angle) is automatically controlled through the size pre-selection mechanism, feeding trolley, and program control system. This kind of pipe dazzling machine generally adopts hydraulic transmission and servo motor control. The production efficiency is high, but the initial investment is large, and it is not suitable for occasions where the pipe size parameters are changeable, and it is suitable for mass production.
CNC pipe bending machine: It can realize the automatic control of the pipe bending process by inputting data according to the size specified in the part drawing. It is suitable for mass production, especially when the pipe size parameters are changeable.
Countermeasures for analysis of common problems when using pipe bending machines to bend pipes:
From the process analysis, it can be seen that the common elbow defects are wrinkles, bulging, tool indentation, fracture, insufficient wall thickness, and bending spring back. The existence of elbow defects will have a great negative impact on the quality of the bent pipe. . Therefore, corresponding measures should be taken to prevent the above-mentioned defects before bending, so as to obtain the ideal pipe and ensure the various performance indicators and appearance quality of the product. The following is an analysis of common elbow defects in production, and corresponding solutions are proposed:
Possible reasons: The tip of the anti-wrinkle die is thick and positioned at the front, and a step is formed after the cut point of the wheel die. When bending, the metal inside the tube is compressed. When the hardness of the tube material is low, accumulation is formed here.
Solution: repair the root of the anti-wrinkle die and reduce the thickness of the tip of the anti-wrinkle die; grind the tip of the anti-wrinkle die to make it smoothly transition to the surface of the wheel die; in the case of no wrinkle, the anti-wrinkle die is withdrawn until the accumulation disappear.
Metal split layer:
Possible reasons: The tip of the anti-wrinkle die is thick and positioned in the front, forming a step after the cutting point of the wheel die, and the metal inside the tube is compressed during bending, and the layers are staggered here.
Solution: Refer to the solution for metal buildup.
Possible reasons: The size of the mandrel is small or the boosting speed is too much greater than the rotation speed during mold adjustment, and the die pressure and boosting pressure are large.
Solution: Select the correct mandrel size and reduce the boost speed, die pressure, and boost pressure.
Cracks appear on the outside of the bent tail:
Possible reasons: The surface of the mandrel is rough or there are metal shavings between the core ball and the shaft; the surface of the die cavity is irregular, with undulations or metal shavings; the die is too tight against the pipe, causing excessive frictional resistance, resulting in rupture.
Solution: Check the surface of the mandrel or the mold cavity for defects, and repair the mold if necessary; reduce the boost and mold pressure, increase the gap between the mold and the anti-wrinkle mold; eliminate metal chips and metal slag on the mold surface.
Possible reasons: There are obvious transverse pits on the surface of the pipe, and the die is too tight against the pipe, causing excessive frictional resistance and rupture; the size of the mandrel is large, and the pipe is too tight after being inserted; the position of the mandrel exceeds the cutting point of the wheel die too much; The pressure of the die is large, the booster and clamping pressure are not enough, causing slipping and breaking; the surface of the die, the clamping die or the pipe is oily, causing the surface to slip and break; the surface of the die is smooth, causing the pipe to slip and break; the boosting speed is less than the rotation speed, The tube wall is thinned and broken; the mandrel is not properly lubricated or the surface is rough, resulting in large resistance and rupture.
Solution: Strictly control the surface quality of the pipe; adjust the boosting speed or rotation speed; check whether the size or position of the mandrel is appropriate; check whether there is oil on the surface of the clamping die and the die, and clean the surface; check the die, anti-wrinkle die, wheel die to Check whether the gap is suitable, adjust it properly; check whether the pressure of the die and the clamping die is suitable, and adjust it appropriately; if the clamping dies still cannot be clamped after adjusting the pressure and gap, an auxiliary mandrel can be added, or the surface of the clamping die cavity can be roughened; Lubricate the mandrel or polish with emery while checking that the mandrel material and lubricant are compatible with the pipe material.
Curved end section convex hull:
Possible reasons: The mandrel exceeds the cutting point of the die too much during adjustment.
Solution: withdraw the mandrel until the bulge disappears. If there are wrinkles, the number of heart balls can be increased.
The axial double convex hull of the curved segment:
Possible reasons: The size of the mold cavity is too small or the diameter of the pipe is large, and the metal is extruded into an ear shape under high pressure.
Solution: Use a bending die with the correct cavity size; reduce the die pressure/assist pressure, increase the clearance between the die and the anti-wrinkle die/wheel die, or reduce the boost stroke; properly lubricate the edges and corners of the die cavity, strictly Control tube size.
Bending segment mandrel spherical mound convex:
Possible reasons: The compression molding is too tight, and the boost force is less than the bending tension; the mandrel ball pitch is large.
Solution: reduce the die pressure, increase the boost force; reduce the mandrel ball pitch.
Please contact us for more information
North part of Renmin road Changgge City Henan province